| ||Duration || 11|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara, Tea house/Lodge during Trek|
| ||Best Seasons|| Autumn (October to December)|
|Activities || Trekking & Hiking|
| ||Meals|| Welcome & Farewell dinner, All meals during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Mardi Himal is newly open Offbeat
adventure trek on Annapurna region. It is the popular short trek in Nepal which
is about 6 Days trek from Pokhara. It is popular because of its nature beauty,
Cultural diversity, and trekking up to 4250m only in 6 days. So, we can spot
the closer view of Mt.Macchapuchre, Mt.Annapurna.
trek start from about 45 minute drives from Pokhara to Phedi and Trek to
Deurali. We walk to Deurali by following our trekking trial with the view of
landscape, high hills and village community house. We walk by the Rhododendron
and oak forest. From Durali we walk to Forest Camp, High Camp and upper view
point on day 7 which is the highest point of trekking with the height of 4250m.
Then, we walk back to pokhara. On the way, we get chance to have a home stay
with siding village local people and share their kitchen. Overall, this 10 Days
Nepal tour & trek provide you the beauty of Nepal, our culture, living
style and everyday work of village people for their living.
Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02:- Kathmandu Sightseeing (6-8 hours Tour).
Drive to pokhara (6-7 hours Drive).
Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali(45min Drive, 4-5 hours Trek). (2100m/6720ft).
Deurali to Forest camp (2520m/8064ft): 6-7hours Trek.
Forest camp to High camp (3540m/13600ft): 5-6 hours.
High camp to upper viewpoint (4250m/13600ft), return back to low camp: 5-6
Day 08:- Trek
to Sidhing village (1700m/5440ft):6-7 hours.
Day 09:- Trek
to Lumre, Drive to Pokhara : 2-3hrs trek and 2 hours drive.
Drive back to Kathmandu.
3 night 3-star and 2 night 3-star hotel in
Kathmandu and Pokhara with Breakfast.
Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing with
private Air-condition car.
Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist
Pokhara – Phedi and Lumre – Pokhara by
Three times meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
during the trek.
An experienced, English-speaking and
government-licensed trek Guide including their salary, insurance, equipment,
food and accommodation.
All necessary paperworks and trekking permits
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Exra night accommodations in Pokhara in case
of early arrive, late depature and early return from the mountain (Due to any
reason) then the scheduled itinerary.
Travel and rescue insurance.
Personal expenses (Phone calls, laundry, bar,
bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
Tips to guide(s), Porter(s), driver(s).
Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Lightweight cotton long pants/ Hiking shorts
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Lightweight gloves
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F *
- Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Large plastic bags
- for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Trekking Poles *
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc)
Toiletries (it’s up to your comfort lable):
- 1 medium sized quick drying towel
- Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small mirror
Personal Hygiene (it’s up to your comfort lable):
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti bacterial hands wash
- Diamox (Drugs for altitude sickness if incase)
- Water purified pills
Extras/Luxuries (it’s up to your comfort lable)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Reading book
- Journal & Pen
- Pencils and small notebooks
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble
Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and Spring (March to May) are the best seasons for the Mardi Himal Trek. The weather is sunny and warm with outstanding views. If you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy some alone time with nature then taking this trip during winter (Dec., Jan. and Feb.) could also be an option. However, the temperature during winter could be harsh for most guests. Trekking in the Summer or Monsoon seasons (June to Aug.) will be affected by rain but the Summer trek could be a boon for a keen botanist.