Our Terms and Condition
- Please read these terms and condition of contract. In completing the booking form, you agree to be bound by this condition which constitutes the agreement between Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. And you No purported variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
- To reserve your place on one of the trips, you should complete the trip booking form along with 25% deposit of total trip cost. 10% of total trip cost will be charged on cancelation. If cancelation takes place after trip departure or during the trip , your deposit will not refunded.
- The price printed in our any printed material or any electronic media (www.nepalvacationtrek.com) are subjected to change without prior notice. For payment we accept cash, traveler’s cheuqe , money order or credit card ( subjected to charge certain percent decided by authority)
- You must be in good health and prepared mentally and physically. If you suffer from serve muscular, chest heart or bronchial disorders or if you are a serve asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are advised against participation.
- Trip takes place in remote areas where there is no access to normal medical service or hospital facilities for serious problems. Medical and evacuation expenses will be your responsibility. Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. Reserve the right in absolute discretion to refuse a participant in a trip on medical or fitness trip on medical or fitness grounds.
- The company nominates leaders to take their responsibilities seriously. For any reason during a trip the nominated leader considers, you shouldn’t participate further due to committing an illegal act or your behavior is causing dislike dangerous distress or annoyance to other you must follow the nominated leader’s instructions.
- In the absolute discretion of Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd , it is necessary to do due to inclement weather, snow conditions or likely to be dangerous due to political, military or terrorist, there likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants. You acknowledge that you will have no light of refund (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtual of the change , modification, cancelation postponement or delay.
- Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd also reserves , in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any trip due to any government travel warning or advices.
- You must provide evidence to Himalayan Club Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd that you have obtained personal travel insurance. You must ensure that your travel insurance covers all of the activities that you expect to participate. Or you’ll be responsible for any injury, medical and evacuation expenses will be your responsibility.